|Fee Structure For Yearlong Classroom Contact Programs - IIT - JEE (Main + Advance)|
|Course Duration||Tution Fee||Administation Charge||Total Fee||GST @ 18%||Total Payable Amount|
|Admission Fee||Study Material Fee||Infrastructure Fee||Total Administration Fee|
|2 Years (XI & XII)||80000||10000||20000||30000||60000||140000||25200||165200|
Vidyapeeth Academy FEE Structure 2020-21 for IIT - JEE (Main + Advance) Courses
Terms & Conditions
- All figures of fee are in Indian Rupees (INR).
- The Fee Structure is for complete course.
- The Total Course Fee includes Admission Fee, Study Material Fee, Tuition Fee, Caution Money & GST @ 18 % on Admission FEE + Study Material Fee + Tuition Fee.
- There are some special 'fee concession' provisions for deposition of fee in one installment & also penalty provision for late deposition.
- The Rates of GST are as decided by Govt. of India and are subject to revision. Hence, the rate / amount of GST may increase / decrease or any other tax may be introduced in future. The Institute shall pass on the effect of change (increase / decrease / intro of new tax) in these rates to students/parents, if any change is announced by the Govt. of India. The students shall be informed at appropriate time about the same as and when the Govt. of India announces the change.
- The Course Fee includes Tuition Fee and other expenses like Study Material, Infrastructure & Facilities, Administration & Management and several other academic /co-academic / non-academic activities performed during the academic session.