|Course Name||Integrated Class Room Contact Program|
|Medium of Instructions||English|
|Classes||XI – XII|
|Target||CBSE and Competitive Examinations|
1. To extend the benefit of expertise of Resonance in training to good and deserving students-wherever they are.
2. To provide the benefit of highly researched and extensive course contents to students without additional requirement of time.
3. To provide the benefit of tried, tested and proven teaching methodology to students. 4. To save the students and their parents from botheration and inconvenience of commutation after normal school hours. (Student can utilize the saved time in more meaningful and productive manner.)
Course Concept & Course Content The Course content of the program is:
1. Highly focused
2. Well Researched
4. Prepared by exclusively devoted faculty
5. Experienced in imparting coaching for various competitive examination especially for admission in various engineering and medical courses.
(The entire course content is essentially based on the prescribed curriculum of CBSE and various Competitive Examinations.)
6. The course material is prepared on a “roll-on” learning method juxtaposed to watertight chapter modules.
7. Course content is so devised as to inspire the students to explore the fascinating world of science and mathematics at his own also.
1. Specialized Coaching/Training by subject experts of Vidyapeeth Academy in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
2. Tried, trusted and tested teaching methodology of Vidyapeeth Academy for coaching/training with a proven track record of giving 100+ selections in IIT-JEE since 2013.
3. Regular Classroom supported by Systematic Class Notes, Comprehensive Study Material (Daily Practice Problems and Sheets), Adequate Home Work & its Discussion and Interactive Doubt Discussion Sessions.
4. Convenience of coaching in the same school where the student is studying for Class - VI–XII.
5. Comprehensive Course Content supporting student’s enhanced performance in Competitive Examinations apart from respective School/Board Examinations.
6. Maintenance of individual student files to keep a track of student’s progress.
Course Structure 1. Duration: 1 Year.
2. Subjects to be taught: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
3. Syllabus Contents: Competitive Examinations and CBSE Board.
4. Syllabus Exposure Level: Competitive Examinations + CBSE.
5. Time duration for each Academic Session:
1. Total Teaching Hours: As allotted by School
2. Duration of each lecture: One and half Hour or according to School
3. Minimum 3 lectures per week in each subject.
4. Duration of the course will be from April to March.
1. The Periodic Assessment will be done through Objective/Subjective Tests.
2. The Tests are of many types in nature. These are Part Tests (PTs), Cumulative Tests (CTs), Major Tests (MTs), Open Tests (OTs).
3. The frequency of the tests will be approx. once in a month.
4. Some tests will be given locally and some will be taken on an All India Basis.
Study Material Support:
1. Class/Lecture Notes: To be noted down by the students during the class.
2. Sheet/Module: having some subject theory with solved/unsolved problems in a systematic way to cover the questions on various patterns asked in Competitive Examinations.
3. Miscellaneous Question Bank (MQB): As extended part of the Sheet having jumbled problems of the topic.
Vidyapeeth Academy will make available the Test Papers for periodic assessments. Fee Structure 1. To be decided after mutual discussion-keeping in mind financial viability of the Project to Resonance as also capacity of the parents to bear it.